Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time for a sad movie? I think so.

I'm ready to cry. Why? Maybe it's because I had to stifle my tears clear through Harry Potter 7.2 at the theater tonight because I did NOT want to be the only one in 5 people to tear up (Really though, who didn't cry when George died?... or was it Fred?), and maybe it's just because of that boy I told you about a few weeks ago. How long have we been "broken up" and already he has a girlfriend? And I'm not talking about his FB status going from "single" to "in a relationship" but I mean it going from "in a relationship" to changing his photo to a photo of them together and changing the status from "in a relationship" to "in a relationship with (insert hussy's name here)" Cause you know, people say "in a relationship" all the time to throw a creeper off, or let people know they are just generally not in a place to date at the current moment. And really, all we were was make-out buddies, but still, my dang emotions got in the way. I need to either learn to hold off on the physical aspect of a relationship (but really, who wants to do that when it is so yummy and satisfying?), or just train myself to disassociate the physical from the emotional (...who are we kidding? I'm a girl and most of our brains don't work that way). Or, I just need to hire someone to be my personal assistant and pre-weed out the not-so-good guys. Better yet, I'll let them volunteer. It'll be good for their resume. Any takers? You can start today.

The Point is... what was the point? Oh yes! One night when this fellow and I were talking, we were talking about the potential of us having a future together and he says he is just not ready for a relationship right now. Ha!!! Obviously not so. So, what I gain from this is that this fellow just was not ready for a relationship with me. And why, might I ask? Hmmmmm?

So, I'm ready to cry... or punch something... or go for a run. Ugh I look ugly when I cry, and I don't want to hurt anything by punching it (ok, ok, I don't want to hurt my own wimpy hand by punching something), and I am really far too lazy to go for a run. I know, I'll just watch the next episode of America's Next Top Model. Thank you, Tyra Banks, for creating a show that always raises my spirits!

Oh! And P.S., thank you FB for throwing that onto the very top of my page even though it was posted a dang 8 hours ago!!! Next time I want a kick in the face I'll come to you.

P.P.S, I really don't think his new girlfriend a hussy. I don't even know her. I'm sure she's a great person. Just throwing that out there so you know I'm not a bitter old shrew. At least not all the time.

P.P.P.S., there was another cockroack in my kitchen today hiding in the dishes cupboard. I may or may not have screamed like a girl and run away when it dashed toward me. It is now dead, thanks to my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment