Thursday, January 21, 2010

*sigh* I am a slacker

I just want you to know, blogstalkers, that I haven't forgotten you!!! There's been things going on recently that I really intend on blogging about... but sadly today is not that day. I'm tired and still need to read my scriptures. Tomorrow doesn't look so good either as I have night class, dinner with Lee (and other people too maybe?) and then 3 chapters of my wretched Textile Science book to read. Ok ok, it's not really that bad... just completely unfamiliar and I feel like an idiot. Lol So yes, devoted blogstalkers, I will post soon. Very soon. Patience.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica! I'm glad I found you here! I haven't seen you in a while! Anyway, I'm glad to see you're doing well. Trust me, I'll be a devoted blog stalker.. lol. =P

    ReplyDelete