Friday, January 22, 2010

Crappy Days and Amazing friends!!!

You know those days when everything is just crappy? And you can't explain why!? Well today was one of those days. It was actually a really good day, but I just feel.... blah at the end of it. I was in the kitchen feeling sorry for myself and wandered into my bedroom where my phone was, wondering who I would call to make myself feel better. When I picked up my phone, however, I was pleasantly surprised by a text that said "Hey Erica. I hope you had a great day today!". It was from Tyler. At one point in time I had a big fat crush on Tyler, but now we're just friends. Anyway, I think this is the first time ever that he has ever texted me for absolutely no reason. God is so nice to nudge us a little bit!!! We texted back and forth for a few more minutes and then said goodnight. Nothing huge, but just enough to let me know someone's thinking of me. :) So to all of my friends who randomly text me, I love you!!!!! And for those of you who don't... well I love you too and I'll try to randomly text you more :)

Arlette, one of my co-workers, also posted this on my facebook wall today. I liked it a whole lot and thought I'd share.


I want you all to know that I love you dearly!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment