Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Well, hello there. Did you think I fell off the face of the planet... drove into a ditch... died maybe? Yeah, I didn't think so. After such a long absence of 50 days, I should probably write about how only 2 days after writing about the noted pee incident at work, the good Lord called my little lady back up to Heaven to be with him. Or I could write about going home for "Christmas" with my family, or my brother-in-law being diagnosed with cancer , or my new job, or surviving while working 2 jobs which, by the way, is no easy feat, or Christmas preparations and buying a real live tree... but I am far too tired to really think or write anything of such importance and proportion at the moment. I will tell you though, that this silly cat at work keeps jumping up onto the TV stand to eat the houseplants. Silly thing.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world. You've been busy to say the least.

    ReplyDelete