Saturday, February 6, 2010

Teeth, eyes and fingers

It's 5:35am and I am still awake. I just got home about an hour ago from bowling and watching Moulin Rouge and The Little Mermaid while curling up on the apartment floor with 3 other co-workers. It was thoroughly entertaining. However, my teeth hurt. Quite frequently recently I have noticed how bad my teeth hurt from being clenched. I have decided I clench my teeth when I get stressed. It kind of upsets me just how often I stress myself out. My counselor suggested.. quite strongly in fact, that I join this 'dealing with stress and anxiety' workshop every Tuesday. The first day we all had to say why we joined the group. My comment was "I think I'm pretty normal, but my counselor thinks I need to be here so..." I'm pretty sure I made some enemies already on the first day. Anyway, the director gave us a paper with physical, emotional and... some other kind of ways to tell you are over-anxious and stressed. Sadly, 3/4 of them fit me. Dangit!!! I guess I do have a problem. Bleh at least depression and anxiety are the new ADHD so I'm not alone.

It is now 5:47 and Julie & Julia... or is it Julia & Julie...? Anyway, it is stealing my attention. So goodnight cyberworld, i will see you later in the day I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment