Sunday, February 7, 2010

Froot Loops


You know, of all things that go wrong or disappoint you, Froot Loops just aren't one of them. No matter what happens during the day, I know that I can come home to a wonderful bowl of Froot Loops. I mean, the bowl and spoon can be dirty, but they can be washed. The milk may have gone bad, but Froot Loops are good on their own, even without milk! There is no way they can disappoint you. Even at the end of the bag when all you have left are the little crushed up rings that are pure sugar... you're happy just because it's pure sugar! Granted, I'm a little sad because the bag is empty... but thankfully I usually always have an extra bag in the cupboard. So, out with the old and in with the new!

Oh! But speaking of new, one thing does suck... when I open a new bag of Froot Loops and the stinkin thing rips right where it's not supposed to and the cereal spreads all over the counter. Sadly this happens to me more often than I would like to admit. I would like to say that I have a bajillion Froot Loops nestled all snug in their little bag... but that would be a lie. *sigh* I am such a bad bag opener that I now own 2 (that's right, 2) cereal containers. But you know what, that's ok. Because no matter if they are in the bag, or the container, or on the counter... I know they're there, and that in just a matter of moments they will be in a bowl and then in my belly, making everything that happened wrong that day magically better! So thank you General Mills and Western Family and Kellogs and everyone else who works so diligently so I can have a better day. I will be forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment