Saturday, December 28, 2013

Our baby looks like...

So, Ivan, our sweet little baby, is 3 weeks old today and I cannot believe it!  It seems like he's been a part of our family for forever!

For the past 3 weeks we've been looking at our sweet little boy, wondering who on earth he looks like, but not knowing.  My family and Benjamin's family both looked at him and said "...well, I just don't know.  He doesn't look like either of you!"  Well, I was going through photos just now to update the banner on this blog and found some baby pictures of me, and look...

I had a picture of me on the screen and looked at Ivan to make sure he was ok as he slept in his swing, and about fell out of my chair when I realized that Ivan looks like I did when I was a baby!  It's the nose that caught my attention!


So in all the photos I'm on the top, and Ivan's on the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment