Friday, September 14, 2012

An interesting little bit...

It's been an interesting little bit since I went away... first off, I went from being engaged
To Married, which is a lot of fun! Remember how my engagement ring is Benjamin's great grandmother's? Well, the band is my grandmother's! I absolutely love them!
Marriage has led to many adventures, including taking random drives around the neighboring towns. On one such adventure, we found a roadside watermelon stand!
And although it tasted like a regular watermelon, it sure didn't look like it... it looked like a pineapple with watermelon seeds. Crazy, right!?
Alisha and I had our 28th birthday (I know! When did we get so old!?!?!?), and Benjamin decorated by blowing up like 50 balloons that we all got to play in! Can you spot Alisha hiding under these ones?
I also found a little bit of Home!!!!! Ok... it is actually not close at all, but it made me really happy when i found it! I was driving to pick up some dry cleaning when I stumbled upon Utah ave and got so excited I nearly ran off the road!
We also went to the Cleveland County Fair last week and saw some very, VERY cute things!!! We saw Baby goats,
and Baby Pigs,
and a baby pig that was part of the petting zoo, and he loved Benjamin!
And a baby rabbit too!
In other, not so exciting news, I fell the other day and bashed my arm and face
My arm took the brunt of the fall, but my face got it pretty good too. I have a small cut on my eyebrow, am swollen under my eye, the left side of my nose, and all down my jaw. Thankfully, after sleeping with a bag of peas and carrots on my face, I didn't bruise and am a little less swollen, but my arm is another story. This is my arm today...
Indeed, this last little bit has been interesting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! The girls told me about your blog and now I found it too! Sorry to hear about your fall, but I have seen yellow watermelons - last week at Trader Joe's we had an "opportunity buy" of some. (We got to taste it -yum!) Glad you had fun at the fair. Hope you feel better soon. If you can find it, arnica montana is really good for getting rid of bruises and sore muscles fast.

    Love,
    Momma Heddy

    ReplyDelete